
女人為什麼哭泣 ?
关于女人伟大的对话故事
A little boy asked his mother "Why are you crying?"
一個男孩問他的媽媽:『你為甚麼要哭呢? 』
"Because I'm a woman," she told him.
媽媽說:『因為我是女人啊。 』
"I don't understand," he said.
男孩說:『我不懂。 』
His mum just hugged him and said, "And you never will"
他媽媽抱起他說:『你永遠不會懂得。 』
Later the little boy asked his father,
"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
後來小男孩就問他爸爸:『媽媽為甚麼毫無理由的哭呢? 』
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
『所有女人都這樣。 』他爸爸回答。
The little boy grew up and became a man,
still wondering why women cry.
小男孩長成了一個男人,但仍舊不懂女人為甚麼哭泣。
Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so! easily?"
最後,他打電話給上帝;當上帝拿起電話時,他問道:『上帝,女人為甚麼那麼容易哭泣呢? 』
God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special.I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world;
yet, gentle enough to give comfort"
上帝回答說:『當我創造女人時,讓她很特別。 我使她的肩膀能挑起整個世界的重擔;並且,又柔情似水。 』
"I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children"
『我讓她的內心很堅強,能夠承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒絕。 』
"I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone e lse gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining "
『我賦予她耐心,使她在別人放棄的時候繼續堅持,並且無怨無悔的照顧自己的家人,渡過疾病和疲勞。 』
"I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly"
『我賦予她在任何情況下,都會愛孩子的感情,即使她的孩子傷害了她。 』
"I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faultsand fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart"
『我賦予她包容她丈夫過錯的堅強和用他的勒骨塑成她來保護他的心。 』
"I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly"
『我賦予她智慧,讓她知道一個好丈夫是絕不會傷害他的妻子的,但有時我也會考驗她支持自己丈夫的決心和堅強。 』
"And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
『最後,我讓她可以流淚。 只要她願意。 這是她所獨有的。 』
"You see: The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair."!
『你看,女人的漂亮不是因為她穿的衣服、她保持的體型或者她梳頭的方式。 』
"The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart* the place where love resides."
『女人的漂亮,必須從她的眼睛中去看,因為那是她心靈的窗戶和愛居住的地方。 』
一个小男孩问他的妈妈:“你为什么要哭呢?”
妈妈说:“因为我是女人啊。”
男孩说:“我不懂。”
他妈妈抱起他说:“你永远不会懂的。”
后来小男孩就问他爸爸:“妈妈为什么无缘无故地哭呢?”
“所有女人都这样。”你爸爸也只能这样回答。
小男孩长大了,成了一个男人,但他仍旧不懂女人为什么哭泣。
最后,他打电话给上帝。 当上帝拿起电话时,他问道:“上帝,女人为什么动不动就哭呢?”
上帝回答说:“当我创造女人时,我让她非凡。我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界的重担;并且又柔情似水。
我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒绝。
我赋予她耐心,使她在别人放弃的时候继续坚持,并且无怨无悔地照顾自己的家人,陪他们度过生病和疲惫的日子。
我赋予她在任何情况下都爱孩子的情感,即便她的孩子伤害了他。
我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的胸怀,我用他的肋骨塑成她是为了保护他的心。
我赋予她智慧,让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,但有时我也会考验她支持自己丈夫的决心和意志。
最后,我让她可以流泪。 这是她所独有的,只要她愿意。
要知道,女人的漂亮不是因为她穿的衣服,她保持的体型或者她梳头的方式。
我们要从女人的眼中去发现她的美,因为那是心灵的窗户和爱归属的地方。 ”